I absolutely love this time of year don’t you?
The leaves are changing, its cold enough to wrap up warm and have hot drinks to warm you through. I thought I’d just put together a few ideas of things I’m looking forward to this Autumn but I thought I’d better just mention before we get into it that I’m not a lover of Halloween and so this post isn’t going to revolve around that (I’m sorry!)
Here are a few things that I am looking forward to though:
- Autumn walks with my family and dog Trixie
- Taking photos of the new season – All those colours make a photo so pretty!
- Wearing lots of cute, warm knitwear
- Making a stew in the slow cooker and coming home in the evening to eat it
- Having a cosy night in with a blanket, film and a takeaway
I always find that Autumn goes so quickly and before we know it, it will soon be Christmas!
What are you looking forward to doing this Autumn?
Do you love Halloween or aren’t you that fussed?
Leave a comment with your answer. Don’t forget to hit that follow button if you’re not already so that you don’t miss out on any of my content.