AD – Guest Post
Hi everyone, with Halloween coming up, stating in has become the normal, so for having parties in doors has become the norm, this biscuits are perfect for that.
- 160g Plain Flour, plus a little extra for dusting
- 70g Unsalted Butter, chilled and cut into little cubes, plus a little extra for greasing
- 80g Mature Cheddar, grated
- 25g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Grind of Black Pepper
- 1 Medium free-range egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160°C (Fan), Gas Mark 4. Line 2 baking sheets with lengths of baking parchment
- Tip the flour and butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Rub the butter into the flour – using fingertips – until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the Cheddar, Parmesan, herbs, paprika, pepper and beaten egg and mix together with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Sprinkle a little flour onto a work surface, then roll out the dough.
- Cut shapes from the dough, using a cutter, and lift them with a spatula onto the baking sheet, leaving a little space between them so they can spread out. Bake for 15 mins until just golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the trays for a couple of minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Sat. Fat (grams)4
Did you make this recipe?
About The Author
Nic has been blogging for 5 years over on Nic’s Adventures. Here you can find everything from food and travel to everyday life posts so make sure you head over.
You can also find Nic across these social media accounts: