Autumn is one of my favourite times of year. The leaves are changing, its cold enough to wrap up warm and enjoy hot drinks to warm you through. I thought I’d put together a few ideas of things I’m looking forward to doing this Autumn in the form of an Autumn Bucket List. I’d better just mention before we get into it that I’m not a massive lover of Halloween and so this post isn’t going to revolve around that (I’m sorry to disappoint you!) I also just wanted to mention that I will be adding a lot of autumnal photos on my Instagram so make sure you are following me. Without further ado, lets get on to what I’m looking forward to in the coming months.
My Autumn Bucket List
- Autumn walks with my family and dog Trixie – I just love watching her run through the leaves
- Taking photos of the new season – All those colours make a photo so pretty!
- Wearing lots of cute, warm knitwear – cardigans, jumpers, dresses, I love them all
- Making a stew in the slow cooker and coming home in the evening to eat it
- Having a cosy night in with a blanket, film and a takeaway – there is nothing better
I always find that Autumn goes so quickly and before we know it, it will soon be Christmas!
What are you looking forward to doing this Autumn?
Do you love Halloween or aren’t you that fussed?
I hope you all have a happy and safe Autumn and I’ll be back soon with another post. In the meantime, why not check out the posts I’ve linked below.