I wasn’t going to write a post about my hopes and goals this year. However, I’ve read so many great ideas on other blogs, its inspired me to create my own. I thought I could refer back to this in the future to keep me on track to achieving my goals.
2018 taught me a lot. Not only myself, but those around me. I opened my eyes to those who were really there for me and cared about my well being. And then there were those that were just there for me for what they could gain.
A lot of the hopes and goals I’ve thought about have had this in mind.
My goals for 2019
- Stop saying yes to everything – politely say no if I don’t want to do something
- Stop spending so much money and save a bit more than I have done previously
- Learn to cook more of a varity
- Try and read more books when I have a quiet five minutes
- If the weather improves, I’d like to take Trixie for more walks
- I’d like to learn to drive. I’m going to set myself the goal of passing my test by the end of the year
- Play a few pranks on Andy to get my own back on what he’s done to me. You can read all about it HERE
- Sort my clothes out to see if there is anything I’d like to donate to charity
Hopes for 2019
- Myself and Andy to continue to travel around the UK and find new places to explore
- Hopefully by the end of the year, I’ll be even more enthusiastic about aviation
- As Andy is a train driver, I’ve been learning lots about trains and railways. I hope that no one reading this thinks its strange, but I’m actually quite liking trains. I’d love to continue learning more.
- Good health and lots of happiness for myself, Andy, family, friends and Trixie
- To continue writing blog posts from this site. Hopefully you will read lots of interesting things over the coming months. I’d like to ask Andy to help me take outfit shots. I’m contemplating doing outfits of the day style posts. I’m also the author to the following site A Wartime Life , and joint author to Kelly & Andys Travel Journals
So hopefully 2019 will be full of travelling, airshows, shopping and walks in the countryside. What I do know is the plans that I decide to make will focus hopefully bringing health and happiness.