I wasn’t going to write one of these posts but I’ve read so many great ideas that I thought I could refer back to them over the coming months to keep me on track to achieving my goals.
2018 taught me a lot about not only myself, but those around me, I opened my eyes to those who were really there for me and cared about my well being. And then there were those that were just there for me for what they could gain.
A lot of the hopes and goals I’ve thought about have had this in mind.
My goals for 2019:
- Stop saying yes to everything – politely say no if I don’t want to do something
- Stop spending so much money and save a bit more than I have done previously
- Learn to cook more of a varity
- Try and read more books when I have a quiet five minutes
- If the weather improves, I’d like to take Trixie for more walks
- I’d like to learn to drive and would like to set myself the goal of passing my test by the end of the year if I can
- Play a few pranks on Andy to get my own back on what prank he played on me – You can read all about it HERE
- Sort my clothes out to see if there is anything I’d like to donate to charity
Hopes for 2019:
- Myself and Andy to continue to travel around the UK and find new places to explore
- Hopefully by the end of the year, I’ll be even more enthusiastic about aviation
- As Andy is a train driver and instructor, I’ve been learning lots about trains and railways, that I knew nothing previously about. I hope that no one reading this thinks its strange, but I’m actually quite liking trains almost as much as aviation.
- Good health and lots of happiness for myself, Andy, family, friends and Trixie
- To continue writing blog posts from this site and hopefully you will read lots of interesting things over the coming months and also seeing pictures that will progressively be added to the site. I’m also thinking of asking Andy if he’s prepared to take photos accordingly, as I’m contemplating doing outfits of the day style posts. As I now also enjoy wearing jumpsuits and dungarees and more colourful clothing that I have previously worn and hopefully my readers will give me positive feedback. I’m also the author to the following site A Wartime Life , and joint author to Kelly & Andys Travel Journals
So hopefully 2019 will be full of travelling, airshows, shopping and walks in the countryside. What I do know is the plans that i decide to make will hopefully bring health and happiness to those close to me, which will make me very happy.