I was so honoured to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Kelly from Until Another Day It feels so good to be on my second award in less than a month and after seeing other people post it, I’m so happy to be taking part.
To start with, there are a few rules that you must follow if nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions
- Notify the nominees
- List the rules and display the Shine Blogger Award image in your post
Until Another Day’s Questions
1. What is one country that you have always wanted to visit and why?
I’ve always really loved the look of Finland. I remember a few years ago a saw an advert for a holiday, staying in an igloo with a glass roof. It had the northern lights glowing over the top and I just thought I need to go there.
2. What is your favourite song?
This is such a difficult one to answer, there are just so many. I’d probably say Send my love by Adele. Its a song I can listen to over again and again.
3. If you could have a conversation with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I’d love to spend to Vera Lynn because she has always held such a special place in my families heart. Not only did she have a beautiful voice, she also captured the nations hearts at a difficult time and gave so many hope. I actually have her autograph which she signed for my great grandad when he was out in Burma. To just get to talk to her about her life would be amazing.
4. What made you start blogging?
I wanted somewhere that I could write down my thoughts and find people to talk with that had similar interests.
5. What is your favourite meal?
My favourite is definitely roast dinners. I don’t even need to have that much meat, I’d settle for the potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. Its a meal that always reminds me of home.
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love the community that comes with blogging. Its an aspect I didn’t know about until I started promoting my blog more and getting to know other likeminded people. I’ve made amazing friendships with people that I have never actually met. The blogging community is so helpful and supportive.
What is your favourite place to visit in the UK and why?
I’ve been lucky enough to travel through a lot of the UK over the last few years. My favourite place would have to be North Wales. There is some beautiful scenery and quaint little villages in the area which I love. Although I’m half welsh, my family come from South Wales which is such a contrast to the north.
8. How do you stay productive when blogging?
I’ve always got a to do list on the go which I find helps massively. I prioritise it so that all the important bits get done first. Writing everything down on a list lets my mind refresh and I find myself so much more productive.
9. What is your favourite book?
My favourite is actually one I read as a child and that is The Railway Children. I’ve read it so many times but I never get bored of it.
10. If you could have one actor play you in a movie, who would it be and why?
I’d choose somebody like Joanne Froggatt who played Anna in Downton Abbey. She has played such a variety of characters and always makes them so believable.
11. Who is your celebrity crush?
I’ve been watching a series on Netflix called Cable Girls and there is an actor called Martino Rivas that played Carlos who is a bit of all right!
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What are you most looking forward to this month?
- What’s your favourite drink?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- How to you balance your blog with other aspects of life such as a job?
- Which achievement are you proud of most?
- You’ve won the lottery. What would you do with the money?
- If you could give another blogger one valuable piece of advice, what would it be?
- What is your favourite meal?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favourite season and why?