I’m honoured to have been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by Jaya from Nin Chronicles. Jaya combines her writing of poetry and prose with family and fantasy to create beautifully worded content. The award was originally set up by Colton Beckwith who runs the Colton Beckwith RPC blog.
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. If applicable, what is your favourite alcoholic drink?
I am a huge lover of cocktails. Mixing alcoholic with that fruity taste is always a winner for me. If I had to pick one drink, it would definitely be a Sex On The Beach cocktail. For extra laughs, try getting your dad to ask for it at a bar, its hilarious!
2. What writers and bloggers do you gain inspiration from?
I gain inspiration from so many, it is so hard to name. I’ll be nominating a few of them below, so make sure you check them out. I’ve always admired the likes of Lady Writes & Lydia Millen. They both know which direction they want to take their blogs in and have grown so much over the last few years.
3. What is your favourite bird?
I absolutely adore eagles. There is something so beautiful about them. Considering the size of their wings, they are so graceful and elegant, I just love watching them fly.
4. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
I’m not sure if I’ve ever done anything I’d consider courageous. One thing that comes to mind would be my charity walk earlier in the year. I found it so difficult and about 70% in, I considered quitting. It took all of my strength and courage to continue so that I could raise as much money as possible.
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
I can still remember the day I decided to start a blog. It was the weekend and I was sat on my bed, looking through Fleur De Force’s blog. I remember thinking, I can do that and soon began creating content and went from there.
6. What book have you loved recently?
I’ve been reading a series by Lillian Harry all about a fictional village called Buracombe. It has over 8 different books to it and I’m about half way through. I’ve really been enjoying reading about the village and the families who live there.
7. What is one good thing you did today?
I had a lovely chat with my elderly neighbour. If this year has taught us anything, its that we should appreciate and take the time to talk to those around us.
- What are you most looking forward to this month?
- If you were given a free ticket for a trip of your choice, where would you go?
- What is one bit of advice you would give to new bloggers?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Aside from blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
- Growing up, what job did you always want to do?
I’m nominating the following people for the Outstanding Blogger Award: