AD – 8 Benefits To Having A Life Coach is a sponsored post. You can read my full disclaimer here.
Sometimes we get to certain points in our lives, especially after the pandemic, where we feel a bit lost and we start to wonder how to move forward. This is where a life coach can be helpful. Today I wanted to share with you 8 amazing benefits to having a life coach and how it can really impact your life.
8 reasons why you might benefit from having a life coach
- It gives you that clarity and direction you might feel you are lacking in certain areas of your life
- It can help you to set achievable goals, so that you can get what you really want in life
- Having a life coach to talk to can really make you feel accountable and keeps you motivated
- Having a life coach can really help you to overcome your fears
- It provides you with unbiased feedback and support where you need it most
- A life coach can add a new dynamic to your life, therefore allowing you to see things from another perspective. In turn, this can broaden your mind
- It can help you to find the right balance within your life and can highlight when you need to step back
- Having a life coach can allow you to discover your best version of you, making way for a healthy and happy life
If you think this might be an avenue you’d like to explore, let me introduce you to life coach Andrea Hunt. Andrea has already secured her ANIMAS- ICF- accredited coaching diploma. She is currently working towards her second level of accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ICF). In addition to this, she is also a level 2 EFT Tapping Practitioner and does EFT upon request with the coaching sessions as add ons.
Personal growth is really important. A life coach helps you get there. So I offer personal growth for a better life.Andrea Hunt, Life Coach
Here is what you can expect from Andrea:
Each coaching session we can either work on one goal or challenge that you have or if it’s more complex, we can span it out over several sessions. If you feel more comfortable with me suggesting exercises or guiding topics to explore based on what clients have found helpful regarding self-awareness, value and life alignment, emotional needs, limiting and empowering beliefs, etc., please let me know!
You can expect that I might gently challenge your assumptions or perspectives, help you explore how your beliefs shape your world or limit you, or push you a bit to look for ideas and solutions even when you don’t see them. Lastly, coaching is not advice, therapy, or consulting and you’re in charge of your results but I’m here to help you get out of your own way.